Salt Body Scrub
Sea Salt, Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil, and Essential Oils. May also contain one or more of the following: Coffee Grounds, Cinnamon Powder, Nutmeg Powder.
Pouch Size: 8 x 15.2 cm
The direct benefit of using this product is that, because it is all-natural and does not contain chemicals that can cause irritation or allergies, it is both healthy and earth-friendly. To read more about the benefits of all-natural products, click here.
The Benefits of Salt
Sea salt removes dirt and toxins from the body, and in the process creates a soothing and relaxing effect.
Sea salt is also healing. A bath in sea water relieves dry and itchy skin, cures conditions like eczema and psoriasis, and facilitates the quick healing of minor cuts and wounds. It facilitates quick healing by opening up the pores, improving circulation, and hydrating the tissue.
It can also kill acne bacteria by dehydrating it thru osmosis and is therefore effective against acne and pimples. Salt water is also a natural astringent. It causes skin to contract, helping push dead skin cells, oil and bacteria out of our pores.
How To Use
1. Our salt scrub comes in pouches that are not resealable. If you do not intend to use all of it, open the pouch and transfer a portion of its contents to a clean soup bowl. You will need all of the pouch’s contents if you intend to use the product for the whole body. But if for any reason you have unused contents remaining in the pouch, make sure to reseal the pouch using a plaster or a clip until your next use.
2. Wash your body with soap and water. While your body is wet, rub the salt gently on your skin. Some of the salts will fall to the floor, so try to catch these with a mat or a basin so you waste as little of the salts as possible. Leave the salts on for 5-10 minutes.
3. Rinse, then pat yourself dry.
1. If you are using a tub, fill at least half of the tub with water. Pour 1-2 packs of salt scrub into the water and let it melt. Once you are sure that the salt has melted, soak yourself in the salty water for 10-15 minutes.
2. Do not rinse. When you get out of the tub, simply pat yourself dry.
This product is generally safe, even for pregnant and lactating mothers. And while it is safe for children too, children may find a salt scrub too harsh on their young skin, so a salt soak is a better alternative.
The All-Natural Guarantee
Like our other ONO products, this does not contain artificial fragrances, artificial colours, hardeners, or any other artificial additives. It is completely all-natural and is entirely handmade.